One day of our trip to California, there
was a break in the heat one morning and so we had the opportunity to head to Indian Canyons. This worlds largest strand of palm trees that are natural. Hmmm, maybe this is where Palm Springs got its name. Its just outside Palm Springs. It started out cloudy but by the time we were done the sun was shining and it was about 90+ degrees out. We only did a three mile hike on the Victor Trail but it was a fun time. I would definitely go back just to hike in this canyon... when its cooler.
When I uploaded my photos to the blog they got out of order. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them. We had a very enjoyable time.
 |
| Hummingbird feeders at the beginning of the trail. |
 |
| The rest of the time was spent at our timeshare enjoying the pool and the lazy river |
2 comments:
I think that I would likely have still found your cool morning a tad warm... anyhow glad it was cool enough for you and Jim to enjoy your hike.
Did a quick trip to Edmonton, now back to my office here in Calgary for couple of meetings.
The thunder heads have cleared off and the sun is shining once again. I think its funny how sunshine affects my mood!
Thanks again for the cool pictures and interesting story.
Love that place..great pictures!3
Post a Comment