Just a short post to let you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. We are still here and we are doing well. I just feel that I don't have enough hours in the day. Every single day starts with a run up and down the hills around here with my sweet pup. She never wants me to forget to go running in the morning. I guess she is helping me to keep the sweets I've been eating off my waist. It seems that every day I go to work and somebody has baked cookies or something. I'll be so glad when the temptations of the holidays are over.
We are doing well. I have been really busy thinking about a hiking trip that we are planning in the grand canyon this spring. I'm so excited that I got a backcountry permit for 11 people. YAY! We have such an wonderful group getting ready.
Other than that...I cant say much is going on. Just getting through it. I'm waiting for solstice so that the days will start to get longer again. Truly a reason to celebrate as it gets light so late its really hard to get a run in every morning.
Here are a couple pictures from the last few weeks that I like. Early morning run. Beautiful rainbow from yesterday and sweet Nala by the pool.



2 comments:
Thanks for the post. I am working on some emails and then off to do some building in the barn.
Cool and foggy here this morning.
Talk to you soon.
What a beautiful sunset!!!!
Post a Comment