Yesterday evening, a horse rider rode through our property. We love to see them. Nala had never seen a horse before and was super interested and excited. So after that, she sat by the front window just hoping another horse would ride by. No luck. But she did see a rabbit. She loves rabbits. That was so exciting too.
This morning, we sat there together just waiting for some sort of animal. Now that she knows if she just waits and watches she might see something. I soon lost interest and was walking around the living room when I saw something run by the front window. What was that? I went over and Nala and I looked for it. There was a little coyote just running around our front yard. Down to the barn and back and then up to the front windows and then sniffing around the bird feeders. It was pretty interesting to see.
Nala was mesmerized. How fun for her to see a Coyote up close. I'm not sure what she thought of it. She didn't hardly move and she didn't make a peep. We just watched it until it moved on.
 |
| Just outside the window |
 |
| The feeder draws more than birds |
 |
| Down by the barn |
2 comments:
Wow... good thing the little coyote was in your yard and not ours. Oh they come to ours too now and again but generally bent on killing sheep and the dogs take loud and verbal exception to their presence.
I enjoyed the video… I am so glad you have Nala to share your adventures and look forward to meeting her someday.
Thanks for posting
I enjoy your pictures a lot!!!
Post a Comment