My sweet cousin, Kelsey, is visiting us from Calgary right now. I took her to Cactus Canyon yesterday. What a beautiful day. We heard sirons while we were gone and got back to find that the neighbors 5th wheels had burned up. We had relied on the garage door to let us in but the power was out so we were temporarily locked out of the house. Lesson for me.
Anyway, I tried out our GoPro out there to make sure it still works. Its been a while since its been on an adventure.
 |
| The neighbors 5th wheel burned up while we were gone. |
1 comment:
I think its hard to express how much I am enjoying and entering into this adventure vicariously through you and Kelsey. Enjoy the next few days and we will anxiously look for updates when you get back.
This has already been good time for Kelsey and I am so glad it happened for her.
Post a Comment