Mark has a tracking device on his phone and he measured it at about 6.75 miles. It was so much for to share our "back yard" with our friends. It got a little warm towards the end of the hike and we were all glad to get back and have lunch. We love our friends. What a great time.
Monday, March 2, 2015
February 21 Hike in the Tucson Mountains
On Feb 21, we had some friends over to go on a hike with us.
Remember the post I wrote about the Road Less Traveled? Well, I wanted to take some friends on that hike. I wasn't really sure how far it was but I planned on about a 4 hour hike with lunch at our place afterwards.
Mark has a tracking device on his phone and he measured it at about 6.75 miles. It was so much for to share our "back yard" with our friends. It got a little warm towards the end of the hike and we were all glad to get back and have lunch. We love our friends. What a great time.
Mark has a tracking device on his phone and he measured it at about 6.75 miles. It was so much for to share our "back yard" with our friends. It got a little warm towards the end of the hike and we were all glad to get back and have lunch. We love our friends. What a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I seriously thought I had commented on these posts... but nope no comments so guess I thought it but didn't do it.
I'm busy at work, the snow squall that was blowing around this morning has let up and the temperature is diving for the basement. Rumour has it will be about -19 by later this evening which is a bit cold compared to the balmy temps we enjoyed on the weekend.
Happy you had a good day with Kelsey yesterday (based on her feedback). I hope she has what she needs, will help out any way I can and look forward to the adventures vicariously through you three.
Have a totally awesome Monday.
Hey Tim - Thanks for the comment. We are enjoying Kelsey. She is such a joy to be around. So thankful and pleasant. You and Gloria did good ;-) Cant wait for our adventure and we will keep you updated as much as we can.
Post a Comment