Sunday, June 14, 2015

The hunting party

Jim has decided he wants to put in for a hunting permit.

Anybody that knows me very well knows how I feel about that. IT'S not that I don't like venison. I don't like the blood and guts of it...and of course there's the part where i really like animals.

 Jim and Mark decided to put in together for tag and then Brian and Lyle decided to enter into this also so now they've got quite the hunting party put together.

 The next step was to put in for their tag in hopes that they get drawn. So last Sunday they all came over for lunch and so they could put in the draw .

I decided to create a lunch to let them know how I really felt about it.

 Nala and I got together and bake the cake. On the menu was blood and guts aka spaghetti and meat sauce. It took me awhile to come up with how I wanted to decorate the cake but I was really pleased with how it turned out.

I wasn't sure how Jim was going to take it or how my guest would like it. I was so happy they all laughed and that really was the point of it all.
Nala helping to bake the cake.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Lol... saw tidbits of this story when you had posted some pictures.

Liked reading it and I'm glad everyone laughed...

Thanks for posting.