Life is partly what you make it and partly how you take it.
Friday, June 26, 2015
Nalas trick
Here is Nala showing off her best trick. She was so anxious to get the tasty treat I had in my hand that she was not waiting for her commands. Oh, this dog is so funny.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think I would seriously fall pretty hard for this puppy if I was to meet her in person!
I'm noticing its warm there again today. We are getting close here this weekend... although still not quite what you get on a daily basis. We are still really dry and no relief in the forecast for now.
Thanks for posting, I enjoyed the video, it made me smile.
2 comments:
I think I would seriously fall pretty hard for this puppy if I was to meet her in person!
I'm noticing its warm there again today. We are getting close here this weekend... although still not quite what you get on a daily basis. We are still really dry and no relief in the forecast for now.
Thanks for posting, I enjoyed the video, it made me smile.
So super cute! Lexa tends to like to get ahead of the commands, too!
Post a Comment