Friday, August 28, 2015

Nala throws a pillow across the room

I got back from Washington on Monday and am still sorting through my photos. So, instead of Washington photos, I'll share a video of Nala playing in the living room.


 Actually, she could be very destructive in this state of mind but she is so funny. I love how the couch pillow is thrown across the room.


Jim was in Toronto when I took this. Its pretty hard for one person (Me) to keep her exercised as much as she needs to be. It kind of felt like all I was doing was exercising her. She is good company though and lots of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol... think you need to get a Lion or Tiger for her to wrestle with! Lol! She's got so much energy. Thanks for posting.

Enjoy the start to a new work week.