Sunday, April 24, 2016

Angels Landing

I cannot believe how quickly time flies.  I meant to have this post up a couple weeks ago and I'm so late.  Jim and I went up to Zion National Park and finally climbed up to Angels Landing.  Its been on my "Bucket list" for a while now and I finally got up the courage to do it.  Yes, its scary.  However, I was determined to make it and I just looked at the trail all the way up and never looked around.  As you can see, going down is a different story because you can't help but see all the way to the ground. 

It was such an amazing weekend and we had so much fun.  I'll add some more photos of the rest of our trip here in a few days.  Enjoy the video.  Let me know...have you done this hike?  If not, would you do this hike?



 












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The views are spectacular. Definitely would have to work on my fitness level before tackling that one.

I am packing for a overnight trip to a trade show and then a lunch and learn for a general contractor in Edmonton tomorrow. Its rainy and cool today and I am not complaining at all.

Thanks for posting the update, thanks for allowing me to live vicariously through you. Special hello to Jim and Nala.

Talk to you soon.