Oooh, scary! While growing up in Arizona, I only saw a few scorpions out in the desert or around Lake Powell. There's this old advice to always check your shoes for scorpions in the morning before putting them on....
Well, I think that my list would be a little different than yours. I would consider calling 911 because that is my first thought when I'm faced with very ugly desert creatures. Since these things happen when husbands aren't around, I would kill it with my shoe, but I would leave both for my husband to clean up!!!!! What do single women do???????
3 comments:
Oooh, scary! While growing up in Arizona, I only saw a few scorpions out in the desert or around Lake Powell. There's this old advice to always check your shoes for scorpions in the morning before putting them on....
How's Jim feeling?
-Shirley
Ugh! Reminds me of Georgetown convention. If the scorpions don't get you there, the tarantula's will! The best scorpion is a dead scorpion!:)
Well, I think that my list would be a little different than yours. I would consider calling 911 because that is my first thought when I'm faced with very ugly desert creatures. Since these things happen when husbands aren't around, I would kill it with my shoe, but I would leave both for my husband to clean up!!!!! What do single women do???????
Post a Comment