Jim and I went shopping last week for bedroom furniture for our guest room. We couldn't find any we liked so ended up in the kitchen section of a store. He saw dishes he like. I saw dishes I like but then we saw a set we BOTH liked. Since neither of us are impulse shoppers, we didn't get them. We decided if we thought about them at all the next few days that we would then seriously consider them. Well, Jim didn't think about them much but I HAD to have them. So, I looked at them online a few times and they where cheaper if I bought them on the internet. OK, stupid long story but to not draw it out too long. I bought the dishes and then just went and picked them up a few days ago. Today I unboxed them and washed then and they are ready for a good meal. The photos don't really do them justice but I love them. I'm ready to have you over for dinner.............
8 comments:
Wow these are so so pretty where did you get them at? P.S. I'm really not gonna give Kiona away I love her too much. I'll just by a new laptop cord instead.
Those are very cool. What brand are they? Where did you get them?
I need to know this!
Ok, I'll tell you since you asked. I got them at JCPenny. If you go to their website, the name of the dishes is "Iron Gate". I love them!
Oh, and they are on sale right now! Regularly $140 for set of 4 but now only $59. Whoo Hoo!!!
I love, love, love those! They would match my medallions in our dining room too! Might have to check that out! I can see why you bought them! You've got great taste!:)
Those are GEORGOUS! I could *almost* change my whole dining room decor for those!!
Those are beautiful!! What a bargain also!
Very Nice!! I will HOLD you to the "over for dinner" segment!!! :)
Post a Comment