Jim and I went for a drive last Sunday to see if we could find some wildflowers. It was a beautiful day. We did find a nice area with lots of flowers about 15-20 minutes from home. I'm sure its nicer now so I'll have to go out for another drive. This area is inside sujuaro natl park.
My week have felt like this. Not enough hours in the day to do everything I need to do. That causes anxiety and stress to increase. But that doesn't matter because its I DON'T CARE FRIDAY!!! When your done reading my blog, click on this link http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=EG3522922781167M252615687Y&product_id=
Anyway, This (picture below...) is how I've felt this week. But I DON'T CARE, IT'S FRIDAY! MY OFFICE IS A MESS, BUT I DON'T CARE. IT's FRIDAY!
Well, Jim is feeling much better this week. Thank you for all your comments!!! Its so good to hear from Shirley, Nadine, Lane and Sylvia, and my old buddy, Traci. I also really appreciate my "new" commenters, DICKEYBIRDS, The J's, and also Wrena. I know you don't know me, but I really appreciate that you have left comments. After all, I write for comments. If nobody says anything, why write anything, RIGHT? So, if you dare, leave a comment. Its ok, I won't be mad. It will put a smile on my stressed-out face!
5 comments:
Hi! I hope tomorrow is "Sleep in Saturday", because that should always follow "I Don't Care Friday"! Have a great weekend, and don't worry about Monday.
Thank you for posting the beautiful photos! Ah, the saguaros, the poppies, the SUNSHINE! We're flying to Phoenix on the 28th (for a week at my dad's house). Can hardly wait!
-Shirley
I love that picture of the lady at the desk with all the papers piled up behind her! That's great! Some days definitely feel like that. Hope this week is better!
Hi Donna,
I have really enjoyed reading your blog. Next time you are driving through the Sajuaro National Park, you should stop over! We're actually not that far from it. Just give us a call - it would be fun!
Melissa
Awesome pictures!!! I miss AZ.
Post a Comment