Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dallas


Jim spent most of last week in Dallas doing an audit. I finally got my post card today. If you click on it you will see how funny it is (where are you from? I'm from Wash tin and live in Arid zone). He sends me a post card when he goes on his audits regardless of how soon he comes home. He had a good time. He went down to where JFK got shot but forgot his camera that day. Oh well, I'm sure he'll go back again soon. He didn't have much time to do any other sightseeing so he snapped a couple of photos of the hotel room, Lake Grapevine by the airport and a photo of a 777 at the airport.
Such an adventuresome life he has.


Lake Grapevine w/ 747 coming in to land.




Boeing 777

2 comments:

J K L M N O P said...

We just adore the postcard!! We be from ALL GONE! ;0)!

Anonymous said...

Love the post card...too bad we are
all wash-tin!!!!!