Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mission San Xavier














This morning I took my car into the dealership to be worked on ....again. We bought the car in July 2007 brand new (vw jetta). Since June of this year the fuel pump went out and a month later a cylinder coil went out. Then this time the air conditioning went kaput. They have to put in a whole new air condition system. So, I knew it would take a while today at the dealership so I had them shuttle me over to Park Place Mall. My friend Shannon met me there. She just got laid off from a different adoption agency so we are in the same situation with time on our hands. We then had lunch and she took me back to the dealership. They gave me a loaner car since they decided my car couldn't get done today. So, since I had a little time and I was on the south side of town and since I just happened to grab Jim new camera on the way out the door this morning, I stopped down at the Mission San Xavier to get some photos for the new photo challenge on the photo challenge blog. What could have been a rotten day turned out to be loads of fun. I quess life is what you make of it.
Here is a slideshow of more of the photos. Just click on it to go to the web album.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very neat photos! I love that style of architecture.

Anonymous said...

Awesom pictures Donna....I sure remember the "White church on the hill"

Lane and Sylvia said...

ok i'm changing my answer to 'professional photographer'. Love the photos.