Thanks so much for the comments!! My camera was a surprise from my husband for my birthday. Its a Canon EOS Rebel XTI. It does take some getting used to. I really need to read the manual and find out what all the features are on it. Maxine, what kind did you get? Is it a Canon?
Mine is a Canon S5 IS. I've always had really good results & loved the canon's I've had, but most of my pictures are blurry or worse, and I've checked the settings now & also tried different things. No luck.
Maxine, we also have a Canon SD1100 IS digital elph and it does wonderful as well. Its just a point and shoot but we haven't had a problem with the focus on it. Maybe there is some way to contact canon for help. I hope you can figure it out because its so frusterating to have problems.
Again I'm amazed by your humming bird pictures! Can't wait to get some nice weather around here, so the background of my pictures won't be dead flowers and gray. *sigh*
7 comments:
Great Shots! keep up the great work!
Donna those are amazing!
Melissa (Marlow)
Wow, they really are great! So what kind of a camera did you get? Mine that I got last year is giving me fits! I'm so disappointed with it.
Thanks so much for the comments!! My camera was a surprise from my husband for my birthday. Its a Canon EOS Rebel XTI. It does take some getting used to. I really need to read the manual and find out what all the features are on it. Maxine, what kind did you get? Is it a Canon?
Mine is a Canon S5 IS. I've always had really good results & loved the canon's I've had, but most of my pictures are blurry or worse, and I've checked the settings now & also tried different things. No luck.
Maxine, we also have a Canon SD1100 IS digital elph and it does wonderful as well. Its just a point and shoot but we haven't had a problem with the focus on it. Maybe there is some way to contact canon for help. I hope you can figure it out because its so frusterating to have problems.
Again I'm amazed by your humming bird pictures! Can't wait to get some nice weather around here, so the background of my pictures won't be dead flowers and gray. *sigh*
Post a Comment