Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Another reason its a good thing Hilary's not president
I am really embarrassed that our Secretary of State is conducting herself in this manner in a foreign country. Do I dare say she is the "Ugly American"? Does she forget her husband used to be the President of the United States.
I usually don't get political on my blog for various reasons but I couldn't help but post this. Its appalling behavior. Its more than what she is saying its the manner in how she is saying it. Its how she is responding to a question by a foreign reporter. Its how she can't hide her true feelings. Can you imagine a president acting in this manner? Honestly, in my little lowly job I wouldn't treat someone this way even if they did ask a stupid question. Maybe its just me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well put.
OK, so tell me...how do you post a YouTube video to your blog, so that it shows the video (and not just the link)????? I would love to learn this secret!!!
Hi Heidi! Oh, its easy. Just copy the embed link from the youtube site and put it in your blog post. Good luck!
Nope not just you! Very unprofessional & rude! (even my kids thought so!)
Thanks, Donna!...I got it.
It was GREAT to see you again this last weekend!!
Post a Comment