The first day I was in Washington, July 23, there was plenty of cop commotion on the street where Mom and Dad live. They live in a very quite, middle class neighborhood in Mukilteo, where there is hardly any crime. Anyway, I guess the cops had staked out the neighbors house and when he left they stop and arrested him.There where 14 cop cars (marked and unmarked). Then they went to the house and surrounded it and went in with full swat gear. They were yelling the whole time "Come out with your hands up - we have a search warrant". I was hiding outside behind my dads truck taking photos. It was quite exciting. They arrested another man in the house. The cops wouldn't tell us anything except that it was just a string in a whole pot of spagetti. There where cops there from Bellevue and Vancourver, Canada as well as the State Sheriff and the Mukilteo police. All the other neighbors said "They are the nicest people". 


No comments:
Post a Comment