Monday, January 24, 2011

Natures Treasure

Sometimes natures gives us little things to treasure. Last week I was sitting in our bedroom watching a couple squirrels in the back yard. Jim said he thought I should get my camera and take a picture of the one in the fig tree. So, I went and got my camera out and put a different lens on it and fiddled around with it for a few minutes. When I lifted my camera to take a photo, the two squirrels came together in the tree for a kiss? to share a secret? To complain about the two goofballs looking at them out the window? Whatever it was was very cute. I felt rewarded for my efforts and their timing was impeccable.


I'm pretty sure its this baby from last summer and its mamma. They've been living in our back yard for quite a while now dispite the dogs.
Posted by Picasa

The squirrel was so cute as a baby. I don't think I had ever seen a baby squirrel before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe your hubby was right... a very cool shot!

mom.... said...

I.ve never seen a baby squirrel, and we have lots of squirels in our back yard....that is really cute!! I Love the kissing squirrels....!!!!