Thursday, January 20, 2011

Trip to Washington - Jan 2011






My mom had her shoulder replaced on Jan 4 so I made a quick trip to Washington to help her when she came home from the hospital. It was a pretty rough week for mom. She ended up back at ER with Pnuemonia. However, she is doing much better now. The weather was dreary with a few snow flakes. Had a day of shopping and an evening with the Joyce family and cousin Steve at Alfy's to watch the Oregon football game but otherwise stayed close to mom and dad. WE made Thai food one night - hate to say it...but it turned out pretty bad. We also made a crab feast! Which turned out awesome!
My pictures this time are not that exciting. I did get to meet my sisters family's new dog, Rocca. What an awesome dog. I would have taken her home with me but they wouldn't let me.

2 comments:

mom.... said...

And thanks for your help, Donna!!!!!
I think I will be in need of a lot of help before this is over!!!!!

D'Anna said...

Awww. Rocca baby! I love the picture of me and her. So stinkin cute!