I found out today that I came in 19th out of 50 women that ran in the 5K race I did on Saturday. I'm happy with that place although I would like to strive to be in the top 10. Its not bad since I've only been running for 3 months. Its amazing what you can do when you put your heart in it.
Its also nice that it was a fairly small race compared to some so I placed better then I would otherwise. Anyway, it was fun.
1 comment:
Great job! Small races are the best! My hubby won his age group and a medal last year in a 5K--he was the only ONE in his age group!! In fact, he's gotten two medals total this way. I say "no fair!" There are always tons of women in the 40-49 age group, but maybe that will change later this year after I turn 50 in June (less competition!).
Post a Comment