Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Theres a BIG DOG in the house

I like to take photos of my little 10lb dog looking like the big dog she thinks she is.
Big dog in the kitchen

Big dog at the back door

Big Dog wants to go outside.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She would charge hell with a bucket of water to protect you! Guess that's why you love her so much! Sorry it's been so long since I stopped by! Anyhow thanks again for sharing!

Donna and Jim said...

Yah, anonymous, I wondered what happened to you. I'm glad you came back to vis itmy blog. Have a great day in the cold north.

Deena said...

You truly succeeded in making your little scrap(is she min-pin?) look like a big & fearsome scrapper!

Donna and Jim said...

Hi Deena - Thanks. yes, she is a 10lb min-pin.

DoRe' said...

I think I feel a certain kinship with Big Dog; always a shock to me to glimpse my reflection and remember how little I am. ;-) Have a great day!