Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Chicken ain't nuthin but a bird.

My supervisor, Rebecca, retired on Friday, April 13th. It was soooooooo sad. Good for her but bad for us. At her retirement party, she requested that we "perform" to a song by Cab Calloway called "A chicken Ain't nuthin but a bird". At some point I may have the video of us performing to put on here but so far the papparazzi haven't come through with my copy. We performed this silly dance with chicken hats on our head in front of about 60 people or so. Sweet little quiet Donna (me) led the group dance much to the shock of many of my coworkers. (Those that really know me know that I'm not REALLY quiet - however, I do try to hold a professional demeanor at work). Anyway, Rebecca loved the dance and joined in with us. We livened up the party and everybody had a really good laugh. Hopefully I'll get the video and I'll post it here so you can have a good laugh too.

2 comments:

Traci K said...

Hilarious! What is in your hand? A chicken?

Donna and Jim said...

I'm holding a small rubbber chicken. Its so awesome! I love it. Its now my stress reliever in my office. Ha Ha!!!