Monday, April 2, 2012

Quad ride on Saturday

Jim and I went out riding in the desert again on Saturday. It was just what the doctor ordered (well, not seriously). The desert clears my head and brings clarity. Its an amazing beautiful place if you just stop to look and listen. The desert is not really blooming right now but if you look closely there are a few blooms here and there. We didn't see any snakes this time but we went in the morning so it wasn't very warm yet. Anyway, enjoy the photos. I wish each of you could experience a quad ride in the desert because there really is nothing that compares.
Hawk circiling above



Strange gurgiling hole

rocks

Jim...planning our route

Me...enjoying the view

little flower

windmill

windmill pully system


Pully from the windmill goes down the hill

The pully goes to a well and stock tank. 

Jims bike

my bike, the windmill and Jim

Getting ready to go again

Thistle



some sort of blooming little bush

more weird desert blooms

A dam but no water

lichen on a rock

blooming cactus

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it's been way to long since I paid a visit...however I did enjoy my stop by today!

Thanks for sharing. Hope you are well. We are all fine and dandy!

Talk to you soon... maybe I will sit down and write a real note!

Kale Recaido said...

love the windmill shot. i'm taking this post as an invite to go quading in the desert if i ever make it out to tucson ;]