on Thursday, Oct 4, I continued to give Diane and Deanna my tour of interesting things. Next stop was Tumacacori. This mission was established in 1691. It was in use until 1848 when it was attacked by Apaches. Its now a National Historical Park. I love looking at the old ruins. It is kinda creepy. There are motion sensors and when we walked into the old cathedral people started singing. Its totally empty except for us. It made it seem like it was haunted.
 |
| Enter if you dare.... |
After we left Tumacacori we stopped at a small town called Tubac. Its an artsy town and we just walked around and looked at some shops.
 |
| Beautiful Metal work |
 |
| On not a fan of these kind of dogs, but this is Frankie. He goes with his mom to work every day at a flower shop in Tubac. He is the absolute sweetest little thing. I would have taken him home in a heartbeat if he had been for sale. |
1 comment:
Thank for the memories it was a dream come true.
Post a Comment