Friday, April 19, 2013

Some bunny

So, we've been waiting to see the baby bunny for a while and we finally saw it yesterday. Its about 3-4 weeks old. We saw the mother bunny building a nest under the fig tree about a month ago and knew she would be having babies soon. So fun to see them enjoy our back yard as much as we do. However, I have seen them chewing on the bushes so we shall see how much trouble they cause.

3 comments:

Diane said...

So cute....

Traci K said...

I agree with Diane! Hopefully he's well protected from the coyotes!

Donna and Jim said...

Yes, it is so cute. He's pretty jumpy and it makes me laugh. Yesterday a little goldfinch surprised him and he jumped about a foot off the ground. Its not the coyotes that I'm concerned about, even though we have seen one in our back yard. Its the hawks that are most likely to get the rabbits. I hope I'm not home when it happens. ;-(