Friday, April 26, 2013

Weekend visitors

Last weekend, Jims brother, Gary, and his mom came to visit. We had a really nice weekend. Saturday we took a drive up Mt. Lemmon and then came down the back side. We also took Gary out to Signal hill in Saguaro National Park. This is the same place that I took Mom and Dad to see the storms last month. No storms this day. We are warming up down here and it was 89 degrees at Signal Hill. We walked up to the top anyway. Its just a short easy hike. I was surprised that some of the cactus were blooming at it was beautiful. I love the desert. The guys did lots of barbecuing and used the smoker quite a bit since thats Gary's specialty. They took over alot of the cooking so it was quite nice for me. Also, I know this blog is really hard to read right now. I keep trying to go in to change the font color or layout or something and it locks me out. So, sorry. Thanks for reading it anyway. I'll change it as soon as I can.
View fromm Windy Point on Mt. Lemmon
Signal Hill - Saguaro National Park
Little lizard enjoying the warm sun
Jumping Cholla bloom
Another Cholla bloom
Not a great picture of either of us.
one very tall saguaro and Gary.

1 comment:

Dianr said...

Very nice Sis...wish I could have been there.