This is just off the freeway between Tucson and Phoenix. They all these different animals and you can feed them all. They get very excited to be fed too. We had a great time.
I forgot my camera so all these are cell phone pictures.
![]() |
| Deanna feeding the mini donkeys |
![]() |
| Deer |
![]() |
| The Goat penthouse. Yes, there are goats up there and you put food on the conveyer belt and crank up to them. Weirdest think I have seen in a long time. |
![]() |
| Goats in the hole in the wall. |
![]() |
| Ostrich |
![]() |
| I love this photo ;-) |
![]() |
| Ostrich posing for Deanna |
![]() |
| The Loriket's loved Deanna |














1 comment:
You guys had way too much fun, although I'm not a huge fan of birds so not real anxious to replicate the experience of having them sit on my head and shoulders... don't even like them flying over my head.
Post a Comment