The problem is....Its been 107 degrees. The monsoons are suppose to be starting on Friday and we need to be done...but it is so hot and miserable.
Right now its mostly primered. The primer is a bright white and it almost glows. I wonder what the neighbors think. They probably think we are crazy to paint our house that color. I'm not sure what color we are painting it. Jim picked it out because he didn't want me over analyzing it. I can understand.
So here is a photo of the front windows after we papered them. We didn't take as much time prepping the house as we should have but I hope it will turn out alright.
So, what is the calm in the midst of chaos. The animals of course. So scroll down and take a look at the animals this week.
![]() |
| Barbecue at our house. It helps when the meat brings itself. HA HA. Just kidding. This beautiful doe is safe here. |
![]() |
| A beautiful little bobcat is cooling off in the grass. It was dusk so I couldn't get a clear photo. It was just lounging there and stretching out. |
| The next photos were taken this morning on the trail camera. The deer just love hanging out down there eating the mesquite beens off the trees. |
So hopefully my next post will reflect a beautifully painted home and peace all around. But by then the monsoons will be here and I will be FREAKING out over that.



3 comments:
Can't wait to see what amazing and possibly terrifying adventures come with the Monsoon's. Some of our poor neighbors in Saskatchewan to our east experienced the downside of torrents of water this past week.
Thanks for the post and for the updates. Can't wait to see the new paint job on the house.
Well, the good thing about monsoons is that I got to check out my really cook muck boots that I bought just for that purpose. I just might post a photo on an upcoming post.
Day 7 of painting the house. Will it ever be over. We still have the front porch to do and the wall around the swimming pool.
Friends invited us over for dinner tonight so we have a reprieve until Monday. Haven't touched housecleaning yet and we have union meeting tomorrow. I'm so exhausted.
cool muck boots, not cook muck boots. Whoops
Post a Comment