Thursday, July 17, 2014

Peace abounds again

I know I haven't posted an update lately. We have been SOOOOOO busy.

The house is not quite finished being painted but we got sidetracked with some company and stuff. All we have left is the front porch. Then the  project of painting all the railings around the balcony and pool. I'm also in the process of painting the light fixtures out front.

 Updating a sad house is interesting. Its fun seeing things "renewed" but it is HARD frustrating work. It is very worth it. Our house is getting "happier" all the time. 

But, since the chaos of painting is stalled the peace has taken over again. So, here are some more peaceful photos taken mostly from inside our house (that's why they aren't so clear). ENJOY!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is July 18th, 2014, today is sunny and hazy, still smoke in the air from forest fires in the mountains and up north. It is not as thick here as it is up north, however still enough to affect my breathing a little.

I wanted to write a response to your post before too long so thought I would get to that right away. I enjoyed the pictures, curious if the monsoons are over, how long do they generally last? I noticed it’s plenty hot there again today. We had temperatures that rivaled your “cool” days last week and I thought I was going to die so I am quite certain I would melt totally if I were in the desert right now.
Finally home for the night after work tonight so will hopefully get some more packing done; it’s time to get things moving forward sooner rather than later. I think I will do some before and after pictures so progress can be accurately measured. I need to get a padlock for the container so that the stuff stored in it doesn’t grow legs while it waits to be moved.

I am going to run for now, however was grateful for the update and will look forward to the next one.

Diane said...

Love the pictures!