Monday, August 27, 2007

What a Day!

Somedays are so hard. I have too many clients that I can't give anybody enough time. Its so frusterating. I feel like my vacation is gone and the devil just sits their waiting to pluck all the good thoughts from convention right out of your brain by making you be so busy you can't even focus. My family is hiking up hurrican ridge today in WA and I wish I was with them, but Jim would have to come too. We are leaving for Reno in a few weeks and I don't know if I will be caught up from being gone to go again. Oh well.

I heard somthing funny today. I don't know if I can remember it. It was "Sucess is getting what you want, but happiness is wanting what you get". I thought it was funny at the time, it doesn't seem so funny now. Maybe I can't remember it right. Oh well. Jim said something funny tonight too. We where talking about rodeo's and and I told him that a gal I work with doesn't want to go to a rodeo because its inhumane for animals. He said "Where does the word humane come from?" I said "human maybe, just guessing". He said "I'm guessing too but I would suspect that you wouldn't treat animals like humans anyway." (not counting our dogs, of course!

I must have a warped sense of humor tonight. Maybe I should go to bed....

1 comment:

Lane and Sylvia said...

I know what you mean.... I have people on each side here at work that are quite cynical all day and it was a real shock to come back from 4+ days of quietness and fellowship to all that cynicism. I'm right there with ya!
Gary and I are becoming pretty good friends. It's no accident that he moved in 3 houses from us!