My sweet adorable 8 year old nephew was in a concert playing an instrument that I can't remember the name of. Only a few people in his class where chosen to get to play in the concert and he was chosen because he listens well, or something. Anyway, I wasn't there. Mom downloaded this onto this blog so I could see it. He is such a cutie!! The picture is before the concert all dressed up and ready to go.
3 comments:
Hi Donna! Just wanted to say I like your new header!
Found your blog in some round about fashion and see our dear friend Dustin and all your family pictures! How fun! Thanks for letting us stop by.
Elaine B.
I remember when he was born. Hi Donna, yes it is Jenee'. Can you believe I am a mom??? Crazy. You look fab (as always).
Post a Comment