Saturday, December 15, 2007

Its finally Saturday. My day to do nothing except laundry, grocery shopping, bills, cleaning and of course, blogging. I need a do nothing day. Yesterday was so stressful that several times during the day I thought, "how am I going to get through this day". I wanted to walk out of the office right then. I hate those kind of days. Its been a stressful week for other reasons too but I can't go into all that here. Anyway, next Saturday I will be on a plane to SEATTLE!!!!! YAH! I will be there for special meeting, Christmas, My sisters ?5th birthday and NEW YEARS! The only downer part is leaving Jim and the dogs for that long. Jim's staying here but he thought I should go spend the holidays with my family. My work gives me paid time off from Christmas eve to New Years. It will be hard to be up there without him but I'm so looking forward to seeing my family.

Heres a photo of my family in about 1976. We had just came back from vacation in Eastern Washington and we where all tan and happy. The photographer came into our living room with this screen and had us sit in front of it for our picture. Such good times!!! One week and counting until I see them all again!

3 comments:

Lady Di said...

Oh yes, didn't you love those double knit polyester days. I remember that mom said double knit would be cool on a 100 degree day. I cant figure out howw double knit would be cool...either meanings of cool.

Traci K said...

Did Diane have braces on then? Your Mom and Dwayne had quite the hair do's back then! You look so cute Donna! I'm jealous that you get to head home for the holidays. We're staying put this year.:( Have fun and enjoy some cold weather for me!:)

Wanda, Melania & Mishayla said...

I can relate to being home for the holidays. We plan to leave for MT on Friday eve. Not sure when we'll be back, but sometime before the 30th, so maybe our paths will cross while you are here. I'm looking forward to Mishayla meeting the rest of her family, but not the long car ride with 3 kids. Happy flying to you. W.