I've had such a fantastic week in Washington. Its gone by so fast. I have just a few more days left before I return home. I miss Jim and the dogs badly but I think he is fairing just fine. He's on his 12 hour shifts right now so he normally wouldn't see much of me anyway.
Here what we have done so far.......
Saturday - Arrive in Seattle, go to mom and dads and have dinner with family and Lois A.
Sunday - Special Meeting ;-)
Monday night - Went to Bellevue to the Botanical gardens to their light show. Masses of people but very nice.
Tuesday - Spent Christmas at my sisters house.
Wednesday - Went downtown Mukilteo to Ivars for lunch with Mom, Dad, Grandma and Duane. Went to meeting.
Thursday - Snowing - spent day at Mom and Dads playing rook and watching old home movies (some which will eventually end up on this blog).
Friday - Spent day in Levenworth
Saturday - Going shopping with Deanna and Diane. Having dinner with Dave and Liz + kids (Jims brother and his wife).
Still on the list to do:
Sunday - My sisters birthday and Seafood feast at Mom and Dads. Plus meeting of course.
Monday - Plan for New Years Eve party - Having party at Mom and Dads.
Tuesday - Flight leaves at 7:30am UUUUG after staying up all night. Arrive, hopefully, in Tucson around noonish. See JIM.
So, here are a few pictures of our trip to Leavenworth yesterday:
3 comments:
It would have been so nice to see you. Guess I will just have to keep checking your blog! I was at "Sumner" which turned to Green River College this year. Thanks for sharing what was spoken at Marysville.
great pictures! Leavenworth is one of my favorite places! Happy New Year! :)
It was an awesom week!!! Now, it is all over, but the memories...and what fantastic memories we do have!!!!!!I love your pictures........
Post a Comment