Jim and I bought some new hummingbird feeders for the back yard (we now have 5). The humminbirds love them. Here are a few photos that I have taken this week. What do you think? I have been trying to get a good hummingbird picture for years and I finally figured it out. It helps that I finally read my camera manual.


5 comments:
What awesome pictures! I'd love to have a feeder here, but we've got fire ants and they just climb up and invade the nectar...ugh! They look so big in the pictures. That would be great to have 5 to just watch them all!:)
Nice job!
You have a very fun blog. Thanks for checking in on us too!
Amazing! what kind of camera do you have?
Wow Donna! I love your pictures- keep 'em coming! I'm a huge hummingbird fan. I can't wait to get my feeder out in March for the Rufus's and Annas.
Post a Comment