I'm Back. We had such a fun New Years Eve party and I stayed up until 2:45am. We had to leave Mom and Dads at 5:00am to get me to the airport. So with 1.5 hours sleep, I managed to get checked in, to my flight, and to Jim. I don't remember much of the flight, mostly because I was so sleepy and mostly because I played my hand-held video game the entire way. The kids had one in Washington and I had so much fun playing it that I went and bought myself one before I came back home. I thought Jim would think I'm a little silly but now I have to share with him. Anyway, its finally Saturday and I think I am caught back up on my sleep. Went back to work on Wenesday. It was so calm at work that I have really tried to keep the "vacation relaxation" feeling all week. I decided I was not going to be upset about ANYTHING all week and it really worked. So, I have to work on my pictures today and then I will post them as soon as I get them put in my web album.
Oh, and just a weird thing, a couple of posts ago I mentioned my first class flight saga. Well, while in Washington I met this lady and I asked her where she worked. She told me and I said "oh, I met this lady on the airplane and we talked the whole way and her husband works for the same place". She said "does he do XXXX" and I said "yes, and blah blah blah". She said, "Oh, he is my supervisor and he told me all about this gal that sat next to his wife on the airplane from Tucson". HOW WEIRD! Sometimes you just never know how your life affects other people. I think its like throwing a rock in the water. You think theres only a splash and its over, but not realizing the ripples are still out there and affecting other people. Ok, probably a stupid analogy but hopefully you know what I mean.
Happy New Years everyone! 2007 was a great year but I know that 2008 will be even better!
No comments:
Post a Comment