Saturday, January 5, 2008

What I like about visiting my family in Washington is....

No matter how weird I am, they think I'm funny and join in the fun!
















Singing is a natural part of the day.... (In fact, its the only place I know where I can sing one line of the same song all day long at the top of my lungs and live through it..."Glory, Glory, Hallalujua!...") (Sorry the video is dark, I wish you could see how cute my neice is, but at least you can hear her...)



They like to cook, and eat, great food!






They like to wear weird hats..... (ok, I never saw my sister or brother wearing a weird hat but the rest of us did)






















They let me go sledding on a whim (on a broken sled I pulled out of a garbage can), in a skirt, and just laughed at me....















They like to eat.....

















They know how to relax.....



















They are always ready for a road trip...



















Did I mention that they like to eat....























You must always expect the unexpected...





















But most of all, they make me feel loved beyond belief....











And that is what having a family is all about. I miss you all already!!!

(with my sister, Diane, and my brother, Duane at the New Years Party)

4 comments:

Troy, Lisa, and Braden said...

Great pics and post, Donna. I guess I've been a stealth blog reader until now, since I didn't want to give out my blog itentity yet....glad you had such a good trip. Hi and Happy New Year to you and Jim!

Anonymous said...

Hello donna this is the first time I have visited your blog!!! Glad you had fun!

Traci K said...

What a fun time! Glad you got home safe and sound too without any flight mishaps!

Lane and Sylvia said...

Ain't family great?