Life is partly what you make it and partly how you take it.
Monday, January 28, 2008
In Search of Petroglyphs
On Saturday, Sara N. and I went out to Saguaro Natl park.. I saw on the internet that there where some petroglyphs out there so we went to find them. We also stopped at another place just outside the park where there where some more of them. Sara brought along her 3 month old dog, Brinna. She is part lab and part bull mastiff. What a great dog. She was fun to have along. Here are a few photos from our adventure. All this within a few miles of home!
Yes, I know one picture is on there twice, but oh well!)
I am very jealous! Sunshine, a cute dog, sunshine, a picture of yourself with a goat, sunshine, and hiking. Did I mention sunshine? Looks like a great way to spend a day.
4 comments:
What fun! I've never seen those except in pictures! How neat that you found them! You're lucky that you have places to hike there!
I am very jealous! Sunshine, a cute dog, sunshine, a picture of yourself with a goat, sunshine, and hiking. Did I mention sunshine? Looks like a great way to spend a day.
How awesome! What a great thing to do. I like the 'new' picture of you and Jim too.
Wow great pics! That is going to be one big dog judging by the size of those paws....
Post a Comment