




Sara N and I went to the Tucson Rodeo on Thursday. So much fun. Bill N was on duty there as a paramedic and you will see, he was in a prime location to watch the rodeo.
Sara, thanks for going with me. Your company is always a pleasure!

For more photos and video, click on the photo above.
9 comments:
Yehaw! What great pix you took too!
Wow these are some really cool pics! makes me want to go to the rodeo. Maybe next year we should plan to go together it would be fun! Oh hey I have authentic cowboy boots now too!
Wow!! These pictures are fantastic! Reminds of when we were there in 2007...Looks like the weather was better than last year too.....
Terrific pictures! I like that black-and-white / color effect. Very interesting!
Hi Donna - thanks for posting on our blog... good to hear from you. That rodeo stuff makes me hurt all over! Those riders are crazy!
Post a Comment