I have to add one more video clip. I had planned to add this last week with the others then I got delayed and then we got a NASTY virus in our computer. Now, we are up and running again thanks to the g e e k s q u a d. This clip is of driving down the salt river canyon. I hate driving down it. Uhhh. But its the only way to the other side and to Pinetop unless we drive all the way up to Phoenix and around. Anyway, it is beautiful and instead of worrying about the edge I just put the camera on the dashboard and kept quiet.
I'm just thankful we weren't on motor bikes. Check this clip out! Its going down the exact same road as in my clip. If you get motion sick you won't be able to watch all of it. I couldn't. I found this clip on youtube. CRAZY!!!!
It kind of makes my clip look like we are teetodelers. (or however you spell it! )
2 comments:
Your videos are great...that is quite a road...I remember it as a child, riding in our pickup and camper. One time we were on the way back to Phoenix, and we got caught in a tremendous hailstorm! The hail was large enough that my dad pulled off to the side of the road in order to minimize any possible damage to his truck. You know, we've been thinking about AZ a lot, as we've been suffering through such below normal temperatures (and snow) up here lately! -Shirley
Is that Jim in the drivers seat? I know he is a gooood driver, but......
Post a Comment