Loved your White Mountain photos! My family and I enjoyed trips up there while I was growing up. The beautiful fir and spruce trees reminded my parents of Oregon (where each of them had lived for a time with their own parents). They also loved to fish in the mountain lakes and streams. My favorite was this creek called KP Creek that we hiked along, catching tiny trout from small pools. (They were probably the most delicious fish I ever ate.) -Shirley
5 comments:
Looks like a great place to R-n-R! I hope you didn't have to jump in the lake after any fish this time!:) Your eye looks sore...ouch!
Wow, what a gorgeous spot!
Looks like an awesome place for a vacation!
Loved your White Mountain photos! My family and I enjoyed trips up there while I was growing up. The beautiful fir and spruce trees reminded my parents of Oregon (where each of them had lived for a time with their own parents). They also loved to fish in the mountain lakes and streams. My favorite was this creek called KP Creek that we hiked along, catching tiny trout from small pools. (They were probably the most delicious fish I ever ate.) -Shirley
thanks for the virtual tour!! we do miss Az.
Post a Comment