Its been a while since I posted and so much has happened. We have internet now at our new house. It was an interesting adventure getting internet. There is no cable or dsl here so we had to go with a satellite internet. We got Hughes Net. Has anybody had any experience with a satellite internet provider and is there a good one out there? We have 30 days to change and we may. Its not unlimited so we have to watch our usage.
Its interesting not having internet. I kind of liked it. We have our smart phones so we were not totally unconnected. However, Jim and I spent a lot more time visiting and doing things. I was kind of bummed last night when it got hooked up.
.
So, long story short. We are done with our move. We sold our old house last Friday. We are here now. Whew. Last weekend we had stormy weather. It was amazing watching the storms from the front room. You may all get sick and tired of seeing the same mountain in my photos but I hope I never tire of my view. Its so pleasant.
I think I am going to like it here.
We went for a hike last night. Started at our front door. Saguaro National Park is a 5 minutes walk from us, maybe not even that far. Not only is it right here. I went on the most beautiful hike. One of the most beautiful ones I have ever been on.
I'll dust off my good camera again and start getting serious again. All the photos in the last while have just been from my cell phone camera.
I hope everyone is doing well. I love to hear from you in the comments. Cheers!

4 comments:
Lol… I do feel that a visit is way over due, I am thrilled at the news that the other house sold and finally you are settling into the house in the hills! I do really like picturing you there. I look forward to when we get to see it in person for the first time. I have special memories from time spent with you and Jim at the old house and expect I will have more from the new house in the future.
Someone coined a new term this year, “Polar Vortex” however whatever it is, we’ve been living with it for a while lately and while we’ve had chinooks the cold spells in between have been longer and more severe than normal. There is hope however as they are calling for a chinook to arrive towards the end of the week. Even last night it wasn’t as cold.
We are all fine, Kelsey is digging into her last semester of High School, and Liam is working away at grade ten. Gloria stays busy with work and while they all had a week off a couple of weeks ago, I think they feel that another holiday would be a good thing.
Thanks again for posting… one of my daily rituals is to check for updates. I’m looking forward to the pictures that come from your hikes and home… you do have occasional interesting wildlife visit you in your new location.
Special greetings to Jim… talk to you again soon.
Welcome back to Blogville! I've been kind of MIA as well, and the break has been nice, and full of the stuff of life. Glad you're getting settled into your new place; what a fantastic view!
Yes, welcome back to internet!! I love the view from your house!! I know you are enjoying life in the AZ mountains!! See my blog for our big changes!!:)
Where is "home" now? That park sounds awfully familiar. I think when I was in AZ I was trying to get there for a hike.
Post a Comment