| Hot Air Balloon going over our house. |
| The deer where at the pool enclosure looking at the pool longingly. By the time I got my camera they were on their way out. |
| Tarantula Hole. You bet I'll be on the lookout for this guy. |
| Wildflowers |
| Yep, the family came to visit. Mom and Sister decided to paint one of the bathrooms. I'm sick of painting. |
| Cloudy dusty days make our allergies so bad. |
| Dad cleaning screens. |
| Beautiful sunrise |
| Ocotillo blooms |
| Nephew enjoying the pool. Only the northerners think its warm right now. |
| Went to Tubac and bought pots for the back patio. Then we planted flowers.. |
| Jim and I in our front yard. ;-) |
| Jim and Darren's attempt to use my boomerang took them to the trees. |
| Family. |
2 comments:
I’ve been out of the office for several hours this morning visiting schools on the Reservations out adjacent to an area that Gloria has spent years working in. It was very interesting. I am now working on some quotations based on the trip and hope to get these off later this afternoon or first thing tomorrow. The gentleman that took me to visit the sites to me looked like he was in his late fifties or early sixties. Turns out he’s seventy one… guess if I keep working at things I might preserve close to that good too.
Loved your pictures, I’m so, so grateful for time spent with your Mom and Dad, Dianne and her whole family this past summer… it should be fun to get to see them again this summer… I really hope it all works out; I really better get planning some things.
I will let this be all for now.
It's beginning to look a lot like Spring at the R household!! Nice your Mom, Dad & Diane could come down. If they need any more projects, send them my way.:)
Post a Comment