Saturday, March 29, 2014

Touristy stuff

So, in the uploading process I got the photos out of order. I took the day of work while my family was here and we went to San Xavier Mission, Tumacacori Mission, and Tubac. We stopped in Wisdom, AZ at Wisdoms Café. We had a fun day. I really wanted to get some Mexican pots for my back patio in Tubac and I was successful. I've been to the touristy stuff a few times now and so I concentrated on birds and lizards and plants and the nature stuff that I like.
Wisdoms Café - Excellent food
Shrimp Tacos - Yum

Mom and Dad at Wisdoms.  I think Dad is trying not to blink ;-)


Sonoran Hot Dog.  Not the best here.  I would stick to Shrimp Tacos ( yum )




The womans bathroom at Wisdoms.  Don't you want to go now ;-)

San Xavier Mission

Pigeon with a baby










3 comments:

Traci K said...

Fun pictures! What a bummer about your Dad's hand! Hope he's on the mend!

Anonymous said...

I love the times we've gotten to tour with you... I hope sometime soon we can do it again.

Thanks for sharing these pictures.

Unknown said...

It was a fun week in Tucson in spite of the little problems that plagued us along the way. Thanks so much Donna for taking time off work to show us such a nice time......