Saturday, September 26, 2015

The last few weeks.

We have had a lot of adventures the last several weeks and I've taken so many photos it gets quite overwhelming sometimes to keep things organized.  Then, of course, they don't upload on this page in order.  But, here they are anyway.

We had a great Labor Day Potluck up at the Campbells in Oracle.  We met their donkeys and chickens.  I love photographing animals so I had to take some very special animal portraits.  HA HA.

My dear cousins, Steve and Lori, came to visit from the Spokane, WA area.  We had a great time doing a death hike.  We hiked in the middle of the day in 96 degree temps.  It was so hot my phone overheated and I couldn't take many photos. 

I went down to the San Xavier Mission on my lunch hour this week to just get out of the office.  Some of those photos are in here as well. 

A few lingering monsoon storms gave us some amazing rainbows. 

And of course, Nala, gets in the show too.


Cooking Challenge - How to not trip over Nala.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just quickly stopped by... favorite so far, Nala's closeup... however they are all stunning. I will be back when I have more time.