After lunch, I went over to my sisters house and we got together and loaded up the canoe and went over to a beach in Bellevue. Tim and I rented Kayaks, Kelsey and Deanna rented paddleboards. Diane, Darren and Liam where in a canoe and Dustin and his friend, Nathan, where in another canoe. Mom and Dad held down the picnic spot.
What a fun time we had. I got a good leg workout on the hike and then I got a good arm workout with the Kayak. We had a small snafu with the barbecue and Diane and Mom went on a quick trip to buy a new one. During that time, Dad and Tim got the old one working and in the end we had two barbecues going for dinner.
We watched the sun go down and then we went back to Dianes for desert. Believe it or not....she made us zucchini cobbler that tasted like apples. She didn't tell us until we had all finished that it was zucchini instead of apples. Sneaky lady!









No comments:
Post a Comment