Monday, September 28, 2015

Total Eclipse of the Moon

Last night was an eclipse. I'm sure you heard about it. It was just as amazing as it was advertised to be.

Here are my few pictures of it. I have a pretty small zoom lens. 250mm. In the world of photography that is pretty meager. Its what came with the camera. However, I played around with the settings and came up with a few pictures.

 I don't know how to use a camera very well so trying to figure out f-stop and aperture stuff is kinda confusing. This was basically a practice session to learn what I can do.

I hope you saw it wherever you are.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were socked in with cloud on the Sheep Ranch. However many got good pictures and the nice part was it was bright moonlight when I went on Coyote patrol this morning.

Now I am parked at my desk. Have a mountain of paperwork to wade through due to being away last week.

Have a wonderful day, thanks for posting your pictures.