Monday, July 2, 2007

Another hot day in paradise...

Its 108 today. Is even suppose to get hotter in the next few days. I guess I'll be staying inside as much as possible. Even when it gets dark its still hot but it is nice in the mornings.

Anyway, its Monday. Its my sisters 19th wedding anniversary today. CONGRATULATIONS DIANE AND DAVE!!! I can't hardly believe I'm old enough to have a sister that has been married 19 years. Wow! It seems just like yesterday you and Dave where trying to get rid of the "sister" so you could all be alone.




Well, you guys make such a great couple!

Peace!







Anyway, I wanted to post a couple other pictures of the bird nests in our front and back yard. Its amazing to me how they can sit out there in the heat all day long. The two babies in the back yard are gone and the dove laid another two eggs that she is waiting to hatch. Such patience that I have never seen before. The one in the plam tree is in the front yard. I took the picture out of the guest bedroom window and the other nest is in the fig tree in the back yard.


1 comment:

Traci K said...

Congrats to Dave & Diane on 19 years! It does seem like yesterday!:)