Well, its the start of another week. Hopefully the rest of the week gets better. Jim and I decided to run over to Costco. Went in and looked around but didn't buy a thing. Came back out to the jeep and its dead. So, Jim decided to walk home to get the truck so we could jump it. Mind you, its over a hundred degress, pretty humid today, and over a mile back to the house. So, he walked home and got the truck, came back and the jeep won't even jump. So we left it there. Now we are back in the air conditioned house. Some days just could go better. We'll go back when it cools down a little bit. I sure hope it will start when we go back... Whats the chances?
Well, last week was a busy week. We are so busy at work that I really don't have much time to think about much else. I spent yesterday doing all the laundrey from last week and doing the grocery shopping for this week. Not very exciting.
Well, heres Flynns at her favorite pastime.
She came eye to eye with her favorite animal.
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about your Jeep! Doesn't sound like much fun with the heat and walk home. Hope you're back and running soon!
Found your blog thru Mike and Traci's link. We're here in Everett. Maybe you know my parents, Rose and Daryl? We probably know many of the same people...
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T CALL US????? REMEMBER THAT WE AREN'T FAR AWAY!!!! :)
DONNA
Post a Comment