Melinda and I were driving home from Seattle late last night and we noticed the moon too. Especially since it's been raining for a solid week and we haven't seen the sun let alone the moon! The sky just cleared up in the evening but we were back to rain again this morning! :)
I seen the moon and took a picture of it but not a great shot as did not go out to country to get away from the town lights. Some Day I want to live in the country!! Glad I checked in on you today! Enjoy your moon pix!
4 comments:
Melinda and I were driving home from Seattle late last night and we noticed the moon too. Especially since it's been raining for a solid week and we haven't seen the sun let alone the moon! The sky just cleared up in the evening but we were back to rain again this morning! :)
I seen the moon and took a picture of it but not a great shot as did not go out to country to get away from the town lights. Some Day I want to live in the country!! Glad I checked in on you today! Enjoy your moon pix!
That would be some day again, live in the country.
That's awesome. We noticed it too here in GV. Trying to check blogs daily!
glen n claudia
Post a Comment