If you see us driving slow, don't honk. We have taken up hypermiling. Seriously, we have added at least 2 miles per gallon by pretending we are 80 years old. Jim thinks that it also takes all the stress out of driving. I was trying to follow him yesterday in a separate car and it was like following a 80 year old. However, I've taken up his theory today and I tend to agree with him about reducing the stress level. Now I'm on a hypermiling campaign. I think it works while walking too. Why walk fast when you can save energy and live a more stress free life.
Now, if I could only get to work on time...
4 comments:
That is true even though it is funny!
I didn't know that was what it's called, but I'm also doing hypermiling.It definitly is less stressful, especially when driving in a city like Atl.It seems to me that our driving speed becomes a habit.
Love it! I went 55 in a 70 today too...pass me the hairnet- I'm joinin' the revolution too! Hugs.
Hi!
Sorry we missed you this past weekend! We see that all is well and hope you guys had a fantastic anniversary!!
Driving slow seems the way to go... thanks for sharing!
Glen & Claudia T/
Post a Comment